The year is wrapping up and it’s time to reflect on what went well and what still needs to be improved upon.
2012 as a whole has been a good year. We moved into a larger space with a gorgeous view that overlooks where I grew up. Every day I am thankful to be back to what feels like home. My husband and I continue to learn about our industry and grow our company a day at a time. We were able to host Christmas festivities with both sides of our families. We even squeezed in a trip to Hawaii to help my best friend move.
2012 has also felt like our sink or swim year. We have been swimming with our heads slightly above water for most of the year. With a positive outlook to 2013 we are hoping it to be our break through year. We are definitely going to apply the Law of Attraction to attract nothing but positive energy to make our 2013 goals a reality.
When you write down your goals you turn energy into action. Action is motion. Motion creates momentum. Momentum moves you forward towards your dreams. (Jeb Blount)
· Continue to stabilize the company
· Start a family or the process
· Get season passes to Disneyland
· Take a few Marketing and Web Design Classes
· Continue to meet people with common interests
· Start saving up for Italy, Japan and Alaska
· Start saving up for our investment properties