Beautiful Bottles

From California to Hawaii we all like to pick up gifts, souvenirs, or look at art from local artists. I fell in love with this piece while I was in Washington. This Eye Candy Fusion Art piece was made with the brightest bottles the artist could find and the colored dots were actually glass gems for vases.  I wish I would have picked up her business card… for now I can admire her talent and hopefully I will see some version of this piece again. Moral of the story if you are traveling and you LOVE something that will remind you of the place you are visiting buy it, or ask for a business card. Enjoy.
Bottle Art

4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Oh now THAT is super cool!

  2. Rebecca says:

    Wow what a neat work of art!

  3. Unknown says:

    Beautiful! I love the way the light comes through the bottles.

  4. Rondi says:

    Love it- very creative and colorful! New follower! Thanks for joining our Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! Have a great weekend! :)
    Rondi
    wahmresourcesite.com
    moms-with-style.com

Leave a Reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...